) Former Super Eagles' Coach Stephen Keshi: NFF Is Still Owing Me - KASY WORLD!

Former Super Eagles' Coach Stephen Keshi: NFF Is Still Owing Me

Six months after the termination of his appointment as coach of the Super Eagles, Stephen Keshi has revealed that the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) is still indebted to him; and for this reason, the federation would never consider him, were it to appoint a new coach.

Asked if there was any possibility of coaching the Super Eagles any time soon, he said: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. The chances are slim.

“I am not sure the NFF will even think of hiring Keshi again, because I still have some money left with them. So, also some of my assistants. I am not sure of that happening.

“You know what? I don’t even have that in my head right now. I am sure they will hire another coach other than me. NFF people will not even put me in their top 10 or 20 that they’ll want to employ. I don think it’s going to work.

“By the way, why are we talking about that? We still have Oliseh as the coach. So, I don’t think I should be their topic because it does not make sense for somebody to be suggesting Keshi to be a coach in Nigeria again. Anyway, I don’t see myself there anymore. I don’t see myself in the Super Eagles anymore.”

No comments