) True Love Or Craziness? Woman Goes Ahead To Marry Corpse Of Groom After He Died Shortly Before Wedding (Photos) - KASY WORLD!

True Love Or Craziness? Woman Goes Ahead To Marry Corpse Of Groom After He Died Shortly Before Wedding (Photos)


A young woman has proven that even death cannot stand in the way of her eternal love as she exchanged wedding vows with the corpse of her dead fiancé.

The man had died few months to their wedding but that didn’t deter her from fufilling their lifelong dream.
The funeral/marriage ceremony which took place in the district of Phanom Sarakham in central Thailand’s Chachoengsao moved family and friends to tears who were in attendance.

The 27-year-old bride, Nan Thippharat, shared the wedding photos on her facebook page and said this about her late groom, Fiat who died of a sudden heart attack. She wrote:


I dreamt of our wedding. I saw us holding hands. Rest in peace. I love you, Fiat. Please know that our dream has come true.
It was my way of paying tribute to him in this life because I know one day we will be together for eternity in the next one.
I loved him with all my heart and I couldn’t bear it when he was taken from me. He looked splendid on his wedding day – I know he would have liked it.

See more pictures below:





No comments