) Four Men Caught With 222m Naira Worth Of Hard Drugs Disguised As Food At MMIA - KASY WORLD!

Four Men Caught With 222m Naira Worth Of Hard Drugs Disguised As Food At MMIA

Four men were caught by the NDLEA at the at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos State with drugs worth 222 million naira disguised as hair and foodstock.

Ahmed Garba, airport commander of the NDLEA at MMIA said:
“Preliminary investigation has shown that two of the suspects, Akpan Jacob and Nwaeyizia Sylvester (both clearing agents), conspired to export 24.7kg of methamphetamine. Another agent, Mike Odofia, had 50 packs each of diazepam tablets and injections while an exporter, Orji Otuu, was found in possession of 2.810kg of cocaine. We are leaving no stone unturned in improving the operational activities of the command.”

Said Jacob:
“I am from Akwa Ibom State. I was given this job by another clearing agent, Sylvester. Ordinarily, I would not have accepted the job but I had no choice because of my family problems,” he said.
Sylvester too told officials that Akpan was the one that mounted pressure on him to do the job.

“I was never interested in this job but the pressure from Akpan was too much so I gave him the job. I also gave him N100,000 before my arrest,”

No comments