) Graphic Photos: Teacher Who Beheaded Little Girl Blames It On Spirits - KASY WORLD!

Graphic Photos: Teacher Who Beheaded Little Girl Blames It On Spirits

Last week, , 52, a father-of-three, murdered the 10-year-old granddaughter of , his employer and proprietor Last week, Kasyworld brought you a report about Edet Umoren a 52-year-old teacher who beheaded the granddaughter of the school he was teaching in over unpaid salaries. More facts have emmerged (including photos) and Kasyworld has learnt that the school proprietor of Favour Nursery and Primary School, Ijebu – Imushin, Ogun state, Pastor Joseph Olitoye, was owing Edet two months' salary of 8,000 naira which made him to behead the 10-year-old pupil.

 
Said Edet Umorenafter his arrest:
"It is not ordinary that I killed the girl afterall, they (she and her grandfather) have been provoking and attacking me verbally without me doing anything bad and never felt annoyed. I was actually going to the bush to fetch a cane for use in my class when I saw and I used the cutlass on her.

"I was not myself when I took the cutlass and killed her. I believe it is a spiritual attack from my family. I really regret the whole thing because I have my three children in my village, that is why I said it is not an ordinary when I came to back to my senses after the deed has been done."

No comments